Salesforce is a powerful CRM software that many businesses use to manage their sales and customer data. If you are looking for a Salesforce consultant in Washington DC, it can be difficult to know who to trust. There are many consultants out there, but there’s a huge variation out there. Some are amazing and some should probably stick to their day jobs! In this blog post, we will discuss the best and worst Salesforce consultants in Washington DC.
Salesforce Consultants in Washington DC: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly.
First, let’s start with why someone would want to hire a consultant for Salesforce: There are many reasons why companies choose to outsource their IT needs instead of handling them in-house. Hiring a consultant for Salesforce is a great way to get help from someone who knows the system inside and out and can help your business grow. It’s a robust program with tons of functionality. The genius of a good Salesforce implementation is in leveraging ONLY the features that actually fit the situation and HIDING everything else!
A good Salesforce consultant should be able to do the following:
- Seek to understand your business and its unique processes
- Help you set up and customize Salesforce to fit your needs
- Train you and your team on how to use Salesforce effectively
- Provide ongoing support and advice as needed
Now that we know what to look for in a good consultant, let’s take a look at some of the bad ones. A bad Salesforce consultant can do more harm than good and can end up costing your business money instead of saving it.
A bad Salesforce consultant may:
- Not listen to your needs or understand what you want from the software
- Take a long time to get back with answers and advice, leaving you waiting for months on end without any help at all!
- If this is happening then maybe they aren’t interested in helping you grow your business.
- They could also be working on another project that takes precedence over yours and you’re getting ignored!
- A bad consultant will not give personalized service or advice. They will deliver the same generic advice and “solutions” to everyone and all situations.
You deserve better than that!
If you’re frustrated with a “bad” Salesforce consultant, it’s time to consider moving on. Let’s start with a conversation and see if we can help you. We’re nice people and at the very least will give you some ideas to help think through your situation.